Print vinyl banners online with Cillery.
Proudly market your business with custom-printed vinyl banners
Grab customers’ attention quickly before they move on to the next shiny big thing with vinyl banner printing.
Placing vinyl banners near your store allows you to catch and sustain people’s interest—quickly and effectively. Advertise your latest promotion or extended store hours. You can also display these at high-traffic events like trade shows to draw attention to your booth. Often large and conspicuous, banners point customers to your business without the usual high advertising costs. Vinyl banner printing is a one-off job that you can use over and over again.
Hiflex Banner Printing (PVC vinyl)
If you think your banner will be exposed to severe weather conditions like rain and being wet most of the time, then hiflex banner is your choice.
- Vinyl banners that use Hiflex PVC material are the most used printing material for outdoor applications. it’s a strong tarp and cheap.
- A special feature of Hiflex is its waterproof and heat-resistant properties because it is made of plastic as its core material. Hiflex banner material is made from polyester fabric with vinyl coating on both sides of the fabric to provide protection against moisture and warm weather for outdoor use.
- It’s usually used for backdrops, banners, budget outdoor lightboxes and billboards. The material is strong and can be easily stretched on a metal frame.
- However, the printed quality on Hiflex banners is at an average level as compared to Plastic Paper material (PP) below.
Plastic Paper Banner Printing (PP vinyl)
This is the most popular material for indoor and outdoor use (without being exposed to water for a long time).
- The main material in Plastic Paper material is paper incorporated with plastic material to help provide good mechanical strength. With the combination of plastic, PP printed products became more durable.
- The plastic paper uses Polypropylene (PP) material which is a lightweight, tear-resistant white display film that is widely used for trade-show and event graphics, banner stands, and point-of-purchase (POP) advertising.
- This material is good for indoors with better colors and image printed quality than Vinyl (Hiflex PVC material).
- We can also use this type of material for outdoor use as well by adding a lamination layer to increase durability; however, due to the characteristics of paper, the water resistance of PP material is not as good as Vinyl (Hiflex), so it should not be placed in places with extremely high humidity for a long time. If the PP printed product is soaked in water, it can still be damaged slightly. In addition, if the PP banner material is folded or the surface is not flat for a long time, the display quality will be affected. In case the finished print product has a puncture or a small cut, it is very easy to tear it.
Available lamination finish on vinyl banners
Lamination is a simple process. Once an item has been printed, it is passed through a machine that uses rollers to apply a sticky-back clear plastic to one or both sides of the paper. This machine typically uses pressure and heat to ensure that the laminate sticks. Once the plastic has been applied, the item is cut to size.
Please be aware that the lamination finish can only be applied on Plastic Paper Banner Printing (PP vinyl). We have two different lamination types including matte and glossy lamination.
Matte lamination finish
Matte lamination is a common type of lamination that adds a smooth, clear matte finish to printed labels. It’s easy to read products with a matte lamination as there is less glare, and this type of lamination makes products feel sophisticated. It looks natural while adding to the item’s perceived quality. Our matte laminated bottle labels are scratch-resistant, perfect for labelling products that will be exposed to harsh conditions.
Gloss lamination finish
Gloss lamination is a classic lamination style. The plastic used in gloss lamination is smooth, which reflects a lot of light and gives items a shiny quality. It is frequently applied to both sides of the product, providing a high degree of protection from damage.
Hiflex Banners vs PP vinyl banners, Which type should you use?
- Hiflex printing and PP printing are both popular materials chosen by many people when printing advertisements. However, PP printing is somehow “better” in the quality of colors and images as compared to Hiflex printing, and Hiflex printing is slightly cheaper than PP Printing.
- Depending on the purpose and your need to use the banner, you should make a suitable choice between the two materials above. If you want to make a standee, print a backdrop in a small space, an advertising poster or a sticker/wall-hanging banner, then PP printing is the right choice for you. Nowadays, most printing shops tend to apply a thin lamination layer (either matte lamination or glossy lamination) on PP banners to make them more durable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- On the contrary, if you use your banner for a very long time in an outdoor environment, which is greatly affected by weather and temperature, then Hiflex printing should be used.
Also see this product: Foamex Signs
Looking to make vinyl banners to advertise your business and products indoors/outdoors or on construction sites? Where to print high-quality vinyl banners in Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam?
Create a high-quality display sign with vinyl banner printing at Cillery. Shout about your next campaign or let potential customers know about an exciting event with our weatherproof boards. Whatever you need it for, our vinyl banners are perfect for both indoor and outdoor advertising, making them a versatile choice.
Cillery provides professional – prestigious – high-quality vinyl banner printing services. At Cillery, you can make an order online wherever you are around the world through our website. We carry out all of the design and printing processes online. You only need to provide the shipping information (via chat/email or when making an online order) in order for us to deliver the package to your door via domestic or international delivery companies.
We offer a fast turnaround on vinyl banner printing for clients in Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We can assist you with all your vinyl banner printing needs. Cillery printing is the premier provider of vinyl banners in Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, offering years of hands-on experience that supersedes all expectations. We are passionate about helping our clients explore their creative potential, buffered by the expertise of professional designers in the field.
Also see this product: X Frame Banner Stand with Vinyl Banner
Online vinyl banner design & printing services for businesses worldwide
Not only do we vinyl banner printing services in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) Vietnam, Cillery also offers these vinyl banners for businesses around the world, wherever you are. Order and pay on our website with just a few simple steps, and get the printed vinyl banners delivered to your provided address quickly through international shipping companies such as DHL. Our print geeks are available through live chat for any printing questions, custom requests, and other concerns.
There are no reviews yet.